Saturday 1 June 2013

Daddy & Mama

Dear Daddy

No matter where I go in life , Who I get married to , How much time I spend with guys , How much I love my boyfriend , You'll always be my number one man .

                                                                                                          Sincerely ,
                                                                                                           Your Little Girl .

Dear Mama

Without you , I did not know where to find my shirt , without you I did not know where to eat , how to eat , without you , I did not know how I solve my teens problem , I love you mama .
                                                                                                       
                                                                                                           Sincerely
                                                                                                            Your Little Girl .
Bismillahirahmanirahim ,
Biar lh aku pergi dulu dari mama dengan daddy , I cant live without them :)
Amin .